Our team studied on 41677 reviews available online for Oil For Kia Optima, chose the finest ones and prepared Oil For Kia Optima Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Oil For Kia Optima from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Oil For Kia Optima from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Oil For Kia Optima
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Oil For Kia Optima after analyzing 41677 reviews.
|1||MOTOKU New Engine Oil Cooler for Sonata Tucson Optima 2.0L 2.4L 2006-2015||9.6||Check On Amazon|
|2||A-Premium Engine Oil Pan Replacement for Jeep Compass Patriot 2007-2014 200 Sebring Hyundai Sonata Tucson Kia Forte Optima Sorento Dodge Caliber||9.4||Check On Amazon|
|3||For Hyundai Genesis Coupe Sonata & Kia Optima Turbocharger Oil Feed Line - BuyAutoParts 40-60091AN New||9.2||Check On Amazon|
|4||Purolator PL14459 PurolatorONE Advanced Engine Protection Spin On Oil Filter||9||Check On Amazon|
|5||Oil Drian Plug Crush Washer Gasket Fit for Hyundai Kia - Oil Pan Washer Gasket Ring Seal Fit for Sonata Elantra Accent Tucson Veloster Sorento Optima Soul Forte||8.8||Check On Amazon|
|6||MAHLE Original OS32332 Engine Oil Pan Gasket Set||8.8||Check On Amazon|
|7||Genuine OEM Hyundai & Kia Oil Filter 26300-35505 (New Version of 35504) (10-pack)||8.6||Check On Amazon|
|8||OCPTY Intake and Exhaust Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid (VVT) Variable Valve Timing Solenoids Oil Control Replacement Fit for Hyundai Santa FE for 2.4L KIA Optima 2.0L 918022||8.6||Check On Amazon|
|9||Engine Oil Pan and Drain Plug Replacement for Kia Optima Sorento Sportage Forte Koup Hyundai Tucson Sonata Santa Fe 2.0L 2.4L||8.4||Check On Amazon|
|10||Kia Oil Filter 26300-35504 with Gasket 21513-23001||8.2||Check On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- MOTOKU New Engine Oil Cooler for Sonata Tucson Optima 2.0L 2.4L 2006-2015
- A-Premium Engine Oil Pan Replacement for Jeep Compass Patriot 2007-2014 200 Sebring Hyundai Sonata Tucson...
- For Hyundai Genesis Coupe Sonata & Kia Optima Turbocharger Oil Feed Line BuyAutoParts 40-60091AN New
- Purolator PL14459 PurolatorONE Advanced Engine Protection Spin On Oil Filter
- Oil Drian Plug Crush Washer Gasket Fit for Hyundai Kia Oil Pan Washer Gasket Ring Seal Fit for Sonata...
- MAHLE Original OS32332 Engine Oil Pan Gasket Set
- Genuine OEM Hyundai & Kia Oil Filter 26300-35505 New Version of 35504) (10-pack
- OCPTY Intake and Exhaust Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Variable Valve Timing Solenoids Oil Control...
- Engine Oil Pan and Drain Plug Replacement for Kia Optima Sorento Sportage Forte Koup Hyundai Tucson Sonata...
- Kia Oil Filter 26300-35504 with Gasket 21513-23001
1. MOTOKU New Engine Oil Cooler for Sonata Tucson Optima 2.0L 2.4L 2006-2015
- Fits: 2010-2015 Tucson 2.0L 2.4L
- Fits: 2006-2009 Sonata 2.4L
- Fits: 2011-2015 Sportage 2.0L 2.4L
- Fits: 2011-2015 Optima 2.0L 2.4L
2. A-Premium Engine Oil Pan Replacement for Jeep Compass Patriot 2007-2014 200 Sebring Hyundai Sonata Tucson Kia Forte Optima Sorento Dodge Caliber
- Fits Chrysl 200 2011-2014, Sebring 2007-2010; Jeep Compass/Patriot 2007-2014–It is Engine Oil Pan not for Transmission.
- Fits Dodge Avenger 08-14, Caliber 07-12, Journey 09-15; Hyundai Santa Fe 10-15, Sonata 06-15, Tucson 2010-2015–It is Engine Oil Pan not for Transmission.
- Fits Kia Forte 2010-2013, Forte Koup 2010-2013, Optima 2013-2016, Rondo 2007-2010, Sorento 2011-2016, Sportage 2011-2015–It is Engine Oil Pan not for Transmission.
- Attention: It is Engine Oil Pan not Transmission Oil Pan(Please double check the location you want before purchasing).
- Reference Number: HYP05B, 21510-25053, 2151025053, 21510-2G500
3. For Hyundai Genesis Coupe Sonata & Kia Optima Turbocharger Oil Feed Line – BuyAutoParts 40-60091AN New
- Guaranteed Exact Fit for easy installation
- 100% BRAND NEW, premium ISO/TS 16949 quality – tested to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Engineered for superior durability, backed by a one year, unlimited-mileage warranty
4. Purolator PL14459 PurolatorONE Advanced Engine Protection Spin On Oil Filter
- 99% dirt removal power
- High-density synthetic blend media
- Silicone anti-drainback valve that lasts longer than traditional nitrile to protect against dry starts and oil leaks.
- Metal end caps and center tube provide stability and integrity for greater wear resistance
5. Oil Drian Plug Crush Washer Gasket Fit for Hyundai Kia – Oil Pan Washer Gasket Ring Seal Fit for Sonata Elantra Accent Tucson Veloster Sorento Optima Soul Forte
- This is the oil drain plug crush washers Fit for Hyundai Sonata Elantra Accent Tucson Veloster Santa Fe, Fit For Kia Sorento Optima Soul Forte etc, for specific details, pls check description part.
- Used for oil change, replacement for the part# 21513-23001 2151323001
- OD:0.78″/20mm, ID:0.56″/1.4mm, Thickness:0.08″/2mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Package including 10 pcs oil drain plug crush washers
6. MAHLE Original OS32332 Engine Oil Pan Gasket Set
- All MAHLE Original gaskets meet or exceed the original equipment specifications providing the finest sealing products available.
- MAHLE Original gaskets utilizes OE equivalent or better materials in all our gaskets
- Oil pan gasket set contains all gaskets required.
- The contents of MAHLE Original gaskets are packaged in shrink wrapped tray, giving you the added security of knowing that you have the right parts, prior to opening the package.
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
7. Genuine OEM Hyundai & Kia Oil Filter 26300-35505 (New Version of 35504) (10-pack)
- Genuine OEM
- Better engine performance
- Fits most Hyundai and Kia vehicles
- Fit type: Universal Fit
8. OCPTY Intake and Exhaust Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid (VVT) Variable Valve Timing Solenoids Oil Control Replacement Fit for Hyundai Santa FE for 2.4L KIA Optima 2.0L 918022
- Versatility: (VVT) variable valve timing solenoid can automatically fine-tune engine timing, so that the intake/exhaust camshaft in an advance or delayed position, the valve can be opened and closed in advance.
- Specifications : 2006-2014 for Hyundai SONATA, 2010-2012 for Hyundai SANTA FE, 2011-2014 for KIA OPTIMA, 2011 for KIA SORENTO, 2011-2013 for KIA SPORTAGE.
- ntention : The variable valve timing solenoid is located in the valve chamber of the engine to measure a cover, which controls the opening /closing of the connecting pipeline and the oil pressure.
- Beneficial: It can help the engine to adapt to various rotational speed changes, so that the engine has a wide range of intake and exhaust timing control and lift control.
- Attention: Please make sure the this item is suitable for your vehicles by checking the description or using the Year, Make,Model in the Amazon Parts Finder in the top left corner before placing order.
9. Engine Oil Pan and Drain Plug Replacement for Kia Optima Sorento Sportage Forte Koup Hyundai Tucson Sonata Santa Fe 2.0L 2.4L
- Premium Material # YHTAUTO Affordable and Prime Engine Oil Pan is Precisely Manufactured with High Quality Steel Material, Designed to Keep Engine Healthy and to Prolong the Life of Engine Oil.
- Direct Fit # Replacement for Hyundai Santa Fe 2010-2017, Sonata 2009-2017, Tucson 2010-2015
- Direct Fit # Replacement for Kia Forte Forte Koup 2011-2013, Forte5 2012 2013, Optima Sorento Sportage 2011-2017, Rondo 2010-2012.
- Note # Product Includes Drain Plug, but Without Gasket or Seal; Please Confirm Whether your OE is the Same as that Shown, and Check Whether your Model Matches Model list.
- Reference Number # 264-359, 264359, HYP23A, 215102G500, 215102G002, 2151025053
10. Kia Oil Filter 26300-35504 with Gasket 21513-23001
- Genuine OEM from Kia
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Oil For Kia Optima currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Oil For Kia Optima based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Oil For Kia Optima before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Oil For Kia Optima they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Oil For Kia Optima, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Oil For Kia Optima before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Oil For Kia Optima will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Oil For Kia Optima if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Oil For Kia Optima on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.