Are you looking for Built Allison Transmission Reviews? Our experts found 42070 number of feedback online for "Built Allison Transmission" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Built Allison Transmission. On selected products for the Best Built Allison Transmission you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Built Allison Transmission
42070 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Built Allison Transmission in this article.
|1||Lubegard 19610 Dr. Tranny Instant Shudder Fixx 2 Ounce 2 Pack||9.8||Check On Amazon|
|2||Allison Transmission 29539579 Filter||9.2||Check On Amazon|
|3||ALLISON 29535617 OEM Replacement Equipment Automatic Transmission Fluid Pan Magnet for 29539579||9||Check On Amazon|
|4||Allison 29539579 Screw-on Filter with Magnet Filter Kit replacing filter for Allison transmission per OEM Specs||8.6||Check On Amazon|
|5||PPE - Premium High-Efficiency Spin-On Transmission Fluid Filter 128059150 Compatible with 2001-2019 Allison 1000 Series/2000 Series Transmissions||8.6||Check On Amazon|
|6||Castrol TranSynd 668 ALLISON 2021 UPDATED SPEC CASE OF 3 BY DOXA WORLDWIDE||8.6||Check On Amazon|
|7||Genuine Allison Filter Kit 2001-2010 - Internal Shallow Filter (29537965) AND External Spin On Filter (29539579)||8.2||Check On Amazon|
|8||Hot Shot's Secret - HSSTSE32Z Shift Restore Automatic Transmission Additive 32 Fluid Ounce Bottle||8.2||Check On Amazon|
|9||GM Genuine Parts TP3018 Fuel Filter Kit||8.2||Check On Amazon|
|10||Lubegard 61910 Highly Friction Modified ATF Supplement||8.2||Check On Amazon|
- Best Oil Filter For 2014 Silverado 5.3
- Best Grease For Drive Shaft
- Best Cold Air Intake For 3.6 Charger
Table Of Content:
- Lubegard 19610 Dr. Tranny Instant Shudder Fixx 2 Ounce 2 Pack
- Allison Transmission 29539579 Filter
- ALLISON 29535617 OEM Replacement Equipment Automatic Transmission Fluid Pan Magnet for 29539579
- Allison 29539579 Screw-on Filter with Magnet Filter Kit replacing filter for Allison transmission per...
- PPE Premium High-Efficiency Spin-On Transmission Fluid Filter 128059150 Compatible with 2001-2019 Allison...
- Castrol TranSynd 668 ALLISON 2021 UPDATED SPEC CASE OF 3 BY DOXA WORLDWIDE
- Genuine Allison Filter Kit 2001-2010 Internal Shallow Filter...
- Hot Shot's Secret HSSTSE32Z Shift Restore Automatic Transmission Additive 32 Fluid Ounce Bottle
- GM Genuine Parts TP3018 Fuel Filter Kit
- Lubegard 61910 Highly Friction Modified ATF Supplement, 10 oz.
1. Lubegard 19610 Dr. Tranny Instant Shudder Fixx 2 Ounce 2 Pack
- The original transmission shudder fix
- A concentrated friction modifier formulated specifically for instantly eliminating torque converter lock-up shudder.
- Provides four times less wear than regular ATF
- For use in any automatic transmission fluid (not for use in Ford Type F or CVT applications)
- Voted top product by transmission professionals
2. Allison Transmission 29539579 Filter
- Genuine Allison Transmission Filter
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- 12.3 ounces
- 4.3 x 3.1 x 0.2 inches
3. ALLISON 29535617 OEM Replacement Equipment Automatic Transmission Fluid Pan Magnet for 29539579
- Application: ATLAS COPCO 57899320; BALDWIN PF7748; DETROIT DIESEL 2353381; DETROIT DIESEL 23529168; DETROIT DIESEL 23533816; DONALDSON P564032; DAVCO 102187; HINO FS1962490; HITACHI E12981308; NAVISTAR 2588149C1.
- Cross Reference: BALDWIN PF7748; DONALDSON P550467; WIX 33651XE
- Height (inch): 7.04 O.D.1 (inch): 3.82 I.D.1 (inch): 0.66
- For Use on Allison 1000 Filters
- It fits the 8.1 liter gas motor and the 6.6 liter Duramax diesel.
4. Allison 29539579 Screw-on Filter with Magnet Filter Kit replacing filter for Allison transmission per OEM Specs
- Genuine Allison External Spin On Filter 29539579
- Included with purchase is one Transmission Magnet
- The magnet is required to be changed with the filter to capture possible particulates in oil.
5. PPE – Premium High-Efficiency Spin-On Transmission Fluid Filter 128059150 Compatible with 2001-2019 Allison 1000 Series/2000 Series Transmissions
- 15 Micron Filter
- Improved Fluid Flow & Filtering
- Over 2.5 Times More Filter Surface Area
- Promotes Smoother, More Responsive Shifts
6. Castrol TranSynd 668 ALLISON 2021 UPDATED SPEC CASE OF 3 BY DOXA WORLDWIDE
- Delivers improved gear protection.
- Delivers extended anti-shudder durability.
- Delivers extended clutch-friction durability.
- Excellent corrosion and foaming resistance.
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability that helps to prevent deposits and oil thickening.
7. Genuine Allison Filter Kit 2001-2010 – Internal Shallow Filter (29537965) AND External Spin On Filter (29539579)
- Fits Light Duty trucks 2001-2010 5 & 6 speed Allison 1000 Transmissions with the factory shallow pans.
- Genuine Allison Internal Shallow Filter – 29537965
- External Spin On Filter (29539579)
- Does not include pan gasket as it is reusable many times over.
- DOES NOT FIT DEEP PANS
8. Hot Shot’s Secret – HSSTSE32Z Shift Restore Automatic Transmission Additive 32 Fluid Ounce Bottle
- Hot Shot’s Secret Shift Restore is engineered to safely dissolve the harmful gum and varnish that forms over time on the surface of precision transmission component.
- Reduces transmission operating temperatures with high performance ester formula
- Our Shift Restore formula acts as a high-quality transmission lubricant that serves as a hydraulic fluid, lubricating fluid and heat transfer fluid; reduce the coefficient of friction and prevent the critical engine parts from overheating.
- Shift Restore’s formula is designed to instantly attach itself to all of your transmission’s metal parts, preventing deposits from varnish and metal-to-metal contact.
- Reduces transmission wear, erratic and inconsistent shifting, hesitation and rough operation, and excessive noise and vibration.
9. GM Genuine Parts TP3018 Fuel Filter Kit
- Help prevent dirt, rust, and other fuel contaminants from entering the fuel delivery system
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE), Inlet Type: Threaded.
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors.
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle.
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
10. Lubegard 61910 Highly Friction Modified ATF Supplement
- Converts DEXRON II, III / MERCON ATF into a Highly Friction Modified ATF – Transmissions perform more efficiently at lower operating temperatures.
- Anti-chatter in clutch packs (allow penetration overnight for maximum benefit), Anti-shudder with converter clutches (allow penetration overnight for maximum benefit).
- Prevents overheating, Assists in freeing hung-up governors, Keeps valves free
- Provides for smoother shifting and reduces drive train power losses, Helps modify harsh shifts and makes them quicker in duration.
- Maintains proper ATF viscosity in torque converters, Inhibits transmission fluid foaming and oxidation, thereby extending fluid life and Reduces transmission wear.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Built Allison Transmission currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Built Allison Transmission based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Built Allison Transmission before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Built Allison Transmission they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Built Allison Transmission, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Built Allison Transmission before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Built Allison Transmission will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Built Allison Transmission if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Built Allison Transmission on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.